Cannimal is excited to share with you our first equine product.
- PLEASE NOTE: This human grade Hemp Oil Extract product contains less than .03% THC. IT IS LEGAL TO SHIP. MEDICAL CARD is NOT NECESSARY. This product does not have traceable amounts of THC.
- 3rd PARTY TESTED for TOXINS, PESTICIDES, AND POTENCY
- NON GMO
- GLUTEN FREE
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- READY TO SHIP
Why does Cannimal stick with tincture-based delivery for CBD products??
While pellets and powders may seem like a practical and common way to give your horse Hemp Oil Extract supplements, our products are sold to be absorbed directly in the mouth, where absorption of Hemp Oil Extract and other cannabinoids is most EFFECTIVE! Read our essential guide to dosing here. This product is human grade.
Why does Cannimal use a pump dispenser vs a dropper?
- Glass droppers can be broken by powerful horse teeth!
- Pump delivery reduces cross contamination- droppers placed into a dirty mouth should not be placed back into bottle and ruin your valuable investment.
Make sure to check out our topical products for horses:
Coming Soon: View our Repair Salve for dry skin, summer sores, saddle sores, chafing, and dry horse owner hands.
Coming Soon: View our Supernatural Ultra Strength Roll On Hemp Extract with Terpenes, DMSO and Lidocaine for acute treatment of tendon injuries, muscle tears and injuries, ringbone, and sore horse owner/rider bodies.
Amount of Hemp Extract: Cannimal Equine is 2000mg of Hemp Oil Extract (equivalent to 40mg per 1ml pump)
Bottle Size: 50 ml
Carrier Oil: Organic MCT oil.
Delivery Method: Pump bottle. Syringe available upon request.
Dosage: Standard dosage for humans is 10% of bodyweight (in mg) up to 2-3 times per day depending on ailment. If applied to a horse, an 800 horse may need 80mg 2 times per day. However, some research shows horses may be more sensitive to cannabinoids than dogs or humans. Read our dosing protocol: Start low. Go Slow. Titrate up.
A 2000mg bottle may last up to 2-4 weeks depending on the amount your horse needs. Remember acute issues may need higher dose but only as needed. Chronic issues such as lameness or laminitis will need consistent longterm dose for best results.